Digital Times (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
1. Information We Collect About You.
Digital Times collects several types of information. Such information is utilized in providing an efficient and effective experience for all users. When we provide the Services to you, your data is stored on our computers and servers. In some cases, the data may be accessible to people involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, as necessary, as Data Processors by us. Digital Times collects the following information:
- Personal Information, which includes information through which you may be personally identified, such as (1) name, postal addresses, email addresses, IP address, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, companies you may be associated with or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Digital Times; and (2) billing and payment information as needed to process payments for our Services, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number (“Personal Information“); (3) usage patterns and app interaction as required for seamless customer journey and experience learnings to be able to improve customers’ app usage experience.
- Non-Personal Information, which includes information that alone cannot be used to identify or contact you. Such Non-Personal Information may include, but is not limited to; browser information and details; operating system information; mobile device information; pages accessed; times of visit; and referring websites, applications, or services, including the relevant search queries that led you to our Services (“Non-Personal Information”);
- Collectively, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall be referred to as “Information.”
2. Method of Collecting Information.
Digital Times collects Information in three ways: (1) Information you provide directly; and (2) purchased or rented information from third parties; and (3) Information we receive from your use of our Services.
Information is collected when you:
- Send Digital Times any electronic communication (via an email or other application or website database form);
- Enter contests run by us from time-to-time;
- Create a user account;
- Order and use services including free-trials;
- Authenticate through OAuth and other similar technologies for Google AdWords, Analytics and other integrations that are available to be used with our Services;
- Submit online applications and forms to Digital Times;
- Subscribe to newsletters; and
3. Information Automatically Collected.
4. Cookies and Related Technologies.
5. How We Use Your Information.
We use collected Information about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, to Operate and improve our website and
- Qualify customers and provide offers for services from Digital Times;
- Provide services as ordered by you;
- Track and analyse your use of our Services;
- Provide customer support, including support to our vendors or business partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Digital Times, our merchants, and our business partners, such as news, offers and coupons, announcements, and other relevant materials;
- Send you reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing materials;
Administer contests or any promotional activities or events sponsored by us;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as website administration, the fulfilment of orders, analytics, fraud detection and prevention, compliance with the law or reporting obligation, or enforcement of our Terms of Service;
- Learn about customers’ app usage and onboarding experience and apply these learnings to improve the overall user experience
- Aggregate anonymous data from our Services used to benchmark, analyse, and improve the Services; and
- We make our CRM data available to all products under Digital Times. This means by signing up and/or opting in to receive updates and marketing materials from Digital Times, you agree to share your data with group of products under Digital Times.
- If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the “unsubscribe” button on our communications. From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to send important notices to you regarding material changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or purchased services which you may not opt out of receiving.
- The email lists for all products are maintained separately. When you send us an opt out email, please mention the product(s) you want to opt out of receiving the updates and communications. Unless specifically mentioned, your email id will not be removed from the maintained emailing list.
- We record the screen for our user journey learnings to improve the overall user experience, if you wish to opt out of these recordings, please write to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to remove you from the recording list.
6. Disclosure of Your Information.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our service providers, which provide services for us including but not limited to sending emails on our behalf, processing payments, provide analytics services and help us provide services as requested by users. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. We are an advertising agency and may work on behalf of clients with their data and policies, however we do NOT share, sell, rent, or trade internal database Personal Information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and we will only share Personal Information as outlined herein or with your consent.
- We may also disclose your Personal Information: (1) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (2) To enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and (3) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Digital Times, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You have the right to know whether your Personal Information has been stored and can consult with Digital Times about any Personal Information to verify the accuracy of such Information. The Information can be supplemented, cancelled, updated, or corrected. For its transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, requests should be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services, conduct our internal operations, and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. All Information will also be retained and used, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Data Security.
The security of your Personal Information is important to Digital Times. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to secure and protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, as the transmission of information via. the internet is not completely secure, although we do our best to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
9. Children’s Personal Information.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Information about yourself to us. Parents and legal guardians are encouraged to monitor the activities of their wards in this regard. If we learn that we have collected Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that Information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures.
Digital Times reserves the right to make any and all necessary changes to this Policy at any time and for any reason. Digital Times will notify you of any changes and/or modifications to the Policy by updating the “Last Modified” date on this Policy. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Policy on Digital Times Services. You may also receive an electronic communication from us detailing the changes or modifications. You are encouraged to periodically review this Policy to stay informed of updates. You shall be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Policy by your continued use of Digital Times Services after the date such revised Policy is posted.
12. Notice to European Users.
This section sets out the privacy principles we follow with respect to transfers of Personal Information outside of the EEA or Switzerland, including Personal Information we receive from individuals residing in the EEA or Switzerland who visits our websites and/or who may use our Services or otherwise interact with us.
- Please read the Data Processing Addendum for EEA customers available on our website carefully as it forms a contract between You (“Customer”) and Us (“Digital Times”). As referenced in the Digital Times Terms of Service (“Terms”), this DPA will apply where We and Our Group Companies are processors of EEA personal data.
- Digital Times complies to the Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs, as mentioned Exhibit 1 of the DPA) for transfer of EEA customers personal data internationally to a country outside of the EEA. Digital Times is responsible for processing the personal data it receives under the SCCs and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as Digital Times sub processor.
Office: San Marcos, USA
1645 S Rancho Santa Fe Road, San Marcos, CA – 92078